Tonus_

Owner
Admin
Last Seen
14 Sep 2020
Topics
IGN
Tonus_

Hello everyone, I got a new addition to the server as well as a few changes!

First off, thank you to everyone who took the time to give their feedback on the survey. The winner of the $10 store credit is jdsmagic! You can click here to see how the winner was picked. If the winner does not accept the credit a day after sending them a message on Discord, the winner will be rerolled.

PvP Arena

Since a few of you have been suggesting this, I finally got around to adding one to spawn! You can do /warp pvp to get there, or go to the left side of spawn where some houses are located. Hopefully this is what you were all looking for in the PvP department! I will likely be disabling PvP in the end, nether, and resource world in the future.

Daily Quests

I've heard that some daily quest artifacts are a little too challenging to complete all of the tasks, and I completely agree. To compensate, you will get a Lazurite key upon completing each task, meaning you can now get up to 4 instead of 3! Hope this makes doing artifacts more worth while.

New Crate..?

I am currently in the process of coming up with the next crate and what it will include. I plan on making some of the items more interesting so be sure to keep up with our Discord for if and when I post sneak peeks!

One other thing that should be mentioned is that /voting is being removed due to errors and its inactive developer. A new plugin will go in its place where night will skip if a majority of players are sleeping in a bed.

Other than that, thank you for reading and have a good day,

~ Tonus

Tonus_ · 3 months ago · Last edited: 3 months ago